Texas-Austin

Videographer Suggestions?

Anyone have good suggestions for videographers that provide quality work (in a night/low-light setting), but not too expensive (maybe something around $800-$1000?) I've searched the posts for several and not having luck with follow-up on several of them. So far I've contacted: -Waterloo Films -DNA Videography (haven't heard back and tried twice) -Richard Lizama (he dropped our appt. twice now) -Ramsay Video (trying to negotiate a bit lower price) Any other good ones to try? Graymask was a little more than what we wanted to spend ...

Re: Videographer Suggestions?

• MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend DNA videography.  We used them for our wedding in March and they were AWESOME!I talked to them a few weeks ago and they were going on a vacation I believe and they had previously been on a mission trip.. I think.  When I was planning my wedding I had no communication problems with them so I definitely think something has happened or they aren't home, so you might want to still keep them open as an option.  (I emailed them earlier this week and still haven't heard from them either).
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • hollyshea1107hollyshea1107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got our dvd yesterday from Jorge at Waterloo Films. It's fantastic.  The price was in our budget, and he was always really good with calls/emails.  The ceremony is clear, you can hear every word and he caught some great parts at the reception that I didn't even know happened.  I really enjoyed working with him, and now that I have the dvd I can wholeheartedly recommend using him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Capital Wedding Video. Joe there has been great to work with so far and they produce high quality, inexpensive, non-cheesy films.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• cecebinTXcecebinTX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're in the process of looking for a Videographer too. So far I've seen samples from McKenzie Miller and White Shoes Productions. I was not particularly impressed- there was very little 'editing' and you couldn't hear people in either one. I don't really want an hour long version of the wedding but rather 15 minutes of highlights. Does any one have suggestions? TIA
  • edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY recommend Ransay Video.  www.ramsayvideo.net It's the Stephanie & Anthony Video.
  • edited December 2011
    spell check; ramsay video...sorry
  • jervin1996jervin1996 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also recommend Ramsay Video.  Mine is Jenn and Mike from this summer.  Great couple to work with.  I LOVE my video.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone ... I think we are going with Ramsay Video ... he is working with us on our budget constraints. His videos online look great!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ... jervin ... I took your recommendation on hair/makeup as well ... Sarah Hathaway ... thanks for all of the great information ... really helpful!!
  • jervin1996jervin1996 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa....that is great!  Please tell both Sarah and Daniel that you heard about them from me, PLEASE.  I am hoping to use them both soon in the future for another event and would love for them to know I am speaking highly of them!  Enjoy your event.
  • sweetscarletsweetscarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Little late, but ditto on Ramsey Video. Haven't seen anything yet (just got married on 10/16), but they were such a pleasure to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards