Texas-Austin

Catering

So who is catering your lovely wedding?
I've been looking, but some are quite pricy...
Just wondering if ya'll have found any good caterers that arent super expensive.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Catering

• geriknelsongeriknelson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Carino's on Brodie. They are really reasonable and have been super awesome so far.  My wedding is in November, but we have monthly payments set up, so I see them every month. 

We have it worked out to about $11/pp for their choice of Lasagna, Lemon Rosemary Chicken or Baked Cheese Tortellini.

HTH!
  • edited December 2011

We used Pok-e-Jos catering for our wedding last October. They were very reasonably priced and delicious!!

• edited December 2011
    Define quite pricey. We are using Catering with a Twist and we're paying $18 a person for 4 apps, 3 meats, and 2 sides with a salad. 
  • edited December 2011
    You should check into Culinary Delights.  While their pricing may stun you at first, once you figure in all of the items that are included, their pricing is supurb!  I loved that they provided all of the china, flatware, and glassware and cleaned it all up afterward.  We also had 5 servers who waited on all of our guests.  No one had to get up from their seats to discard dirty dishes or get refills on tea/water.  At the end of the night, they were speedy with their clean up and were out of the venue in no time.  They also didn't leave anything behind.  It was great service & people asked me who the caterer was because they wanted to go eat at their restaurant ... too bad there isn't a restaurant and they do catering only!
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard Pink Avocado and Crave Catering are good.  We used Pascal's who I was pleased with their entrees and staff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards