Texas-Austin

The Villa St Clair??

So we went and viewed the villa st clair and it was PERFECT !! i loved everything about it but 1 thing ... It is very, very far and leaving the St clair you must pay the toll road .. and im not sure if ppl will want to drive out that far .. I guess im just worried that I will plan a huge wedding and be disappointed that most of my guest wont show up.. Any help suggestions on what to do ??

Re: The Villa St Clair??

• llizzy86llizzy86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girl...don't worry! I am getting married out there next July, and at first I was concerned, but when I thought about it...people will go anywhere there is a wedding. Your guests love you and your fiance and I am sure will be willing to pay the .75 cents to make the trip. No worries, things will turn out beautifully! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much i feel better about it .. come to think about it i really think your right its a celebration ppl LOVE to party .
  • edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding there about a month ago, and I really didn't think it was that far away.  Many people get married on Lake Travis, which is a much longer drive (for me at least, I live in central Austin).  So, I wouldn't worry about it! 
  • jamieann13jamieann13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there a month ago and we didn't have any issues with people not wanting to pay the toll road. The main thing we were concerned about were people finding the place - so we made a really detailed map for everyone. I'd recommend you just make sure everyone knows that they have to follow your directions, not mapquest. For some reason, the address they use won't mapquest correctly.

For the most part, I had a decent experience - Kim wasn't really my favorite, she wasn't as organized as I'd hoped, but in the end things worked out. The day was beautiful and everyone had a great time!
  • edited December 2011
    I went out there for a wedding and you don't have to get on the toll road there is a prety easy way to get there with never getting on the toll.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much =) you have helped me decide i am going to go for it ..

- Linda <3
  • edited December 2011
    I went to view the site this week. We took 183 and we didnt have to get on the toll at all
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards