Texas-Austin
Options

DJ recs

One of my vendors recommended Complete Music for a DJ. They seem easy to work with, but I'd love to talk to others too. Has anyone used Complete Music or have any other recommendations? We're having a sort of garden party rather than nighttime dance party, if that makes a difference.

Re: DJ recs

• Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a lot of people here use Byrne Rock, and I'm going to talk to him next time I'm in Austin.
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Byrne Rock this weekend!  He's really laid back and he did a great job at my friends wedding this past summer.  The music was wonderful!
    165 image 104 image 62image 0 image RSVP Date: 5/13/11 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Sean with Greenbelt DJ. He has been great with communication and all of his references raved about his work. Plus, his prices were really reasonable.
    planning bio
    "My favorite color is fluorescent beige."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Fred Bishop/Encore Entertainment. We were really impressed with him at our initial consultation because he was so well organized and asked me about things I would've never thought of! He is the king of follow ups and very easy to get a hold of. Definitely recommended!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't booked  but have meet with Greenbelt and Texas Pro DJ so far - like them both. Texas Pro is outside of my budget, but really liked Miles.
  • Options
    lgurnielgurnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Joel @ Greenbelt before he had other guys on his staff. He was awesome...can't say enough about how perfect things went. We only had about 40 people at the reception and everyone danced the whole time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards