Texas-Austin
Options

Chocolate Fountain Rental / Candy Bar Voucher

Hi!  I just wanted to follow up and pass on a deal on the Chocolate Fountain I had a couple of weeks ago from Austin Chocolate Occasions.  www.austinchocolateoccasions.com

It was gorgeous!  Their chocolate fountain was over 4 ft tall and everything went smoothly as I'd wanted.  They do not add oil to their chocolate, it's delicious - which I specifically asked about.  Everyone could not stop talking about it!

Well they gave me a special referral discount that I could pass on to someone to use within the next six months - $50 off.  I do not know anyone that can use it so I am offering it to someone here.  Just message me and I'll give you the info to give them for the discount.

Wanted to add that this is a $50 discount off their Large and Extra Large Chocolate Fountain.  I got the huge 50" one and it was beautiful - everyone was in awe!

Also: Can be used towards a customized candy buffet package for 100+ persons.

Please be sure you will use this if you contact me - I don't want it to go to waste!

Thanks!

Re: Chocolate Fountain Rental / Candy Bar Voucher

• Options
    Wow that sounds fantastic!  I would love to have a chocolate fountain and candy bar for my wedding.  I've called around and in the Austin area most places seem to be overpriced.  This seems very reasonable and looks like they do good work and are reliable.  Do you think I can still use the voucher for a 7/29/13 wedding? - more than six months away
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards