Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Country music to walk down the aisle to

We are having a country wedding, in a barn.
We are really into country music and we wanted something for the ceremony. Im having a hard time finding a slow enough song for me to walk down the aisle to. 

What country songs did you use during the ceremony?
Any recommendations?

Thank you!

Re: Country music to walk down the aisle to

• My DD used God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • We used instrumental music for the ceremony, so I'm not sure about the pace of the song for your purposes... but what about "Then" by Brad Paisley?
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • "I'll Be" by Reba McIntire. It's super sweet.
  • I am walkimg down the aisle to the Wedding March, but our first dance is to Country!! (I LOVE Country Music) Our wedding dance is Only You Can Love Me This Way by Keith Urban (It's off of his Defying Gravity CD) 

• I was thinking of walking  down the isle to  Truley Madley Deeply BY Savage Garden. My FI is walking in to  Lynyrd Skynyrd --Simple Man  ,
    started at 120 ended at 226 That gives him a minute and 6 seconds to get to the front the church is small so plenty of time.

• I'm not a country fan but Keith Urban has some amazing songs. I don't know the name but there is one that is kind of about getting married.
  • "History in the Making" by Darius Rucker

"Me and You" by Kenny Chesney"

"My Best Friend" by Tim McGraw

me and Matt's first dance song will be "God Blessed the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts so I'm really partial to that song 0:)
  • I thought about walking down the isle to "Like Red on  Rose" by Alan Jackson. It's a relatively short song and it's pretty slow. 
  • That's How You Know It's Love by Deana Carter!
  • i am walking down the aisle to from this moment on by shania twain and brian adams(i think thats who the guy was) buttt my cousins are singing it.  i think its perfect.. your promising all these things "from this moment on" so it fits perfectly
  • To Get Me To You by Lila McCann. It's on the Hope Floats soundtrack.
  • Actually, there's lots of good stuff on the Hope Floats soundtrack. When You Love Someone by Bryan Adams or To Make You Feel My Love by Trisha Yearwood
  • I'm walking into Kenny Chesney's Me and You
  • My fiance and I are using "I Cross My Heart" by George Straight for our first dance.  It is a great song and I have always known that I would incorporate this song into my wedding somehow.  He gives me goosebumps when he sings it to me!
  • jnspeer said:
    My fiance and I are using "I Cross My Heart" by George Straight for our first dance.  It is a great song and I have always known that I would incorporate this song into my wedding somehow.  He gives me goosebumps when he sings it to me!
    @jnspeer, this thread is over three years old. I think the original poster already picked her processional song. 

Glad you get to use a special song in your wedding!
  • "When I Said I Do" from Clint & Lisa Black

also a fan of Me & You from Kenny and God Blessed The Broken Road from Rascal Flatts.

Our first dance was "Your Everything" from Keith Urban, which would be nice in a processional--or "Making Memories of Us" is a Keith fav of mine too.

Anniversary
  • Processional is "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Lady A

And First Dance is "Tangled Up In You" by Aaron Lewis
  • erinlin25 said:
    "When I Said I Do" from Clint & Lisa Black

also a fan of Me & You from Kenny and God Blessed The Broken Road from Rascal Flatts.

Our first dance was "Your Everything" from Keith Urban, which would be nice in a processional--or "Making Memories of Us" is a Keith fav of mine too.

I love that song by Lisa and Clint black

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards