Texas-Austin

Tons of great wedding stuff for sale

Hi Girls!  Hope all is well!  I was married about 6 months ago and used to be a regular on the knot.  I wanted to let you know that I have finally gotten my act together and now have a list of all the wedding stuff I have for sale.  My mom and I did a lot of the decor ourselves as wedding stuff can be so expensive. And it all turned out beautifully!  I have a list of all the decor I have and have included a link to pictures of it all below.  I have also included my wedding photo's if you are interested in previewing.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for looking! 

Pics to Supplies:

Pics to wedding pics

General Inventory of Wedding Supplies
- 10- 120 inch round white table cloths- these fit the standard 60 inch round table. I paid $15, asking $12 each. 
- 40 damask green table runners with beautiful subtle patern- that fit the 60 inch round tables - $8 each 
- 200 antique linen napkins. These are for sale for $2 each or $350 for all of them. 
- 12 battery operated votive candles - $10 for all of them 
- 13 battery operated pillar candles - $2-3 each depending on the size 
- 60+ white pillar candles. Most have been burned only a few hrs. And its a nice look to have the candles already burned a bit. Cost is $50 for all of them. Which is less than $1 each! 
- 100's of tealight and votive candles - all unused. $30 for all of them. Or we can work out a price if you only want a few. 
- 50+ taper candles -all unused. New- still in box. $25 for each 50. 
- I also have votive candle holders 
- Size 8 Petticoat 
- 26 round fish bowl vases - $20 for all of them 
- 24 small vases- $15 for all of them 
- 3-4 Apothocary jars used for candy station- $25 for all of them 
- 2 white baskets with green trim (green material can be removed). Used for petal cone baskets- $10 for both 
- 3 sets of crackled glass candle holders - beautiful and in boxes. $10 each 
- 25 misc. cylinder vases- I used for flowers and for the pillar candles. $15 for all of them 
- 4 flat fish bowls- $5 each 
- 3 sets of misc. candle holders. White set, silver set, and wrought iron set. Around $5-$10 for each set 
- 1 photo tree- I used it to showcase our engagement pics. This can be used for many things- table assignments, card holder, pictures, etc. $45 for the tree 
- 1 "well wishes" board. I had this propped up against a wall and had scrap booking paper and pens. Our guest would write us a special note and place it on the board. $80 
- 4 white lumineers. I used as some of the centerpiece. They are beautiful and have cut glass panes for each window. I paid $40 for each- selling for $20 each. $20 each is very reasonable compared to what you will pay for flowers. 
- 80 Mason jars. Still in the boxes. Can be used to hold candles or for your bar to serve drinks in. $40 for all of them 
- bachelorette party supplies - $10 for all 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards