Texas-Austin

Bored and went registry stalking....

Suppose to be doing paperwork and charting and can't make myself... so went registry stalking - ruins the surprise, but ohhhhh... great stuff off the list for my first shower. I promise not to do it again.....for a while.

Re: Bored and went registry stalking....

• edited December 2011
    I am so jealous! No one has bought anything off of our registry.
    I have no will-power. I know that as soon as the shower and wedding get a little bit closer I'm going to be stalking my registry every other day.
    planning bio
    "My favorite color is fluorescent beige."
  • edited December 2011
    I want to register sooooo bad, but I'm holding off till the summer.  Jealous
  • akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm registering Saturday even though the wedding isn't until December (my birthday is in May and my family have already started asking about birthday presents off the registry... which is fine with me!).

I know I will be a registry stalker. 
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • edited December 2011
    I am definitely a registry stalker. I check it at least every other day Laughing It does take some of the surprise out of it, but it just makes me excited waiting for things to come in the mail. Yesterday I drove up the street and saw a box on the front porch, sped up to the driveway, parked and ran up to the door... all because I was REALLY excited to get a crock pot Tongue out Haha, I'm pathetic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards