Texas-Austin
Options

Looking for your used linens and runners, I have services for trade!

With my last reach out to the Austin community message boards, I had such a shocking, pleasure being introduced to so many helpful women out there, who really care about the success of a stranger's wedding. I really don't feel like a stranger anymore. I am so impressed with all the generosity, time, donations and advice you have all brought my way. Thank you so much for allowing me to have the wedding I have always dreamed of.
In Other News...Whoa! OK, so my venue is a tad bit unreasonable, which I have accepted their rules and will abide by them because I really like my location. However, they are forcing me to work with a reputable company of their choice if I choose to rent anything for my reception. I think this is complete bull, being that I don't really have a say so in shopping for a price I can afford. It's either over pay for the linens or don't have any at all. Which I am sure all of us can agree we all have felt screwed or overcharged at some point while working with vendors, being that these rental companies know we HAVE to have the essentials! 
My dilemma is, the amount I am willing to pay for a DJ is the same amount this company wants to charge me to use 12 of their round table linens! Plus they want to charge me an additional $100 to deliver cloth to my venue??? Yikes! Flower deliveries costs less than that! I ain't givin' up my DJ, but still want my linens, what's a girl to do? How can I compromise?...
Can anyone help? Is there a former bride who happens to have any of the following? Even 1 table linen will save me the money that I need to put towards my DJ's deposit. In exchange, I can offer trades of all sorts. 
- My friend is a professional event coordinator, and runs and manages a special events department within her design company. She is incredible with time management and communication, and she is willing to give up her weekend to help me out and to hopefully day of coordinate for you with your wedding as well. This is a $300- $700 savings to anyone who could use the professional assistance on their wedding date.
She can assist you with making major design decisions for your wedding day, included decor styles, placements and color coordinating with what you already have, and if you don't have much...
- She owns a wide inventory of several unique centerpieces and accessories available to you for your wedding day. Just tell us about your theme and we can offer numerous elegant and sophisticated items for the use of your event.
-Her staff will work at your wedding event for testimonials ensuring you will be satisfied and they will work hard in deserving a positive outcome of their services. No need to pay to have decor and floor plan put together. Let a professional handle that, at no charge! Again, huge savings!It's pretty sweet. 
I am using her company for my wedding along with another Austin bride on July 30th at The Zilker Clubhouse
Our current colors are vibrant teal, velvety reds, soft whites, and chromey silvers. I am still willing to look at anything you may have and can improvise with whatever you think might work. Table runners in any shade of our color scheme will be considered too!
Our tables dimensions are:

12 - 60" round
4 - 6' rectangular
3 - 8' rectangular

We don't need to keep your linens, and would like to just use them for the day of my wedding, which is August 28th, 2010. I am willing to put in writing our acceptance of full responsibility to return all your belongings in the same way we received them. That means if there is a stain that you noticed wasn't there before. I will pay for it.
Let me know if anyone is interested in doing a trade for incredible trade... Thanks AustiKnotties and Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards