Texas-Austin

Wedding Items for Sale

Hello Board,
I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I just got married on November 7th and I am finally looking to clean out our spare bedroom of our wedding items. Here is what I have:

1. 20- 5" square clear glass vases. I bought these for $4 each, but I will sell them for $3 each.
2. 13- White Table Runners. Some of these have minor stains on them, but should come right out when dry cleaned. We bought these for about $3 each, I will sell them for $2 each.
3. 1 Large Black Easel-  I used this to display our framed engagement pic that we had everyone sign at our reception. It retails for $70, but I will sell it for $30. It is extremely sturdy and we had no issues with the frame shifting throughout the night.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will be more than happy to send pictures.

Re: Wedding Items for Sale

• Stephie_LynnStephie_Lynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im interested in your table runners. But only need 5 or so. Let me know if you would sell them individually.

Thanks,

Steph
  • Kelli25Kelli25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Steph,
    No problem...They will just be $2 each, so $10 total for 5. What part of town do you live in? I am in South Austin but would be willing to meet you if need be. If you need the dimensions, just let me know and I can get those to you. They worked out great for our wedding, adding just a little something to the tables without going overboard. Let me know what you think.

Kelli
  • Stephie_LynnStephie_Lynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Kelli,

Why don't you email me at stephfladners[@]gmail[.]com
  • edited December 2011
    I am possibly interested in your large black easle. Can you please contact me @ clark225 at msn dot com?

Thanks!
  • dynalee33dynalee33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have you sold the easel? I'm interested if not.  lonnanddyna@gmail.com!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards