Texas-Austin

Catering services

Looking for a catering service that is affordable yet delicious! Our menu of choice is fajitas, rice, beans and chips & salsa. If anyone knows of a good catering service please let me know.
Thanks for the help!!

Re: Catering services

• Check out Mamacitas! That's who we used and it was awesome! If you aren't near one, look into other Mexican food restaurants (Trudy's is sooo delicious, don't know if they do catering though.)
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • Catering by Mopsie seemed pretty inexpensive. I attended a wedding that was catered by them and the staff was friendly. 
  • brandy219brandy219 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2013
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_catering-services?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:126Discussion:5f322c28-45c3-427b-99e7-c13b4535863aPost:113816f2-4d64-4e2a-90d2-712d7e0c849b">Re: Catering services</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out Mamacitas! That's who we used and it was awesome! If you aren't near one, look into other Mexican food restaurants (Trudy's is sooo delicious, don't know if they do catering though.)
    Posted by krdonaldson[/QUOTE]
    Great, thanks for sharing!
  • I've heard Dagar's and Courtney's Catering are reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards