Texas-Austin

vent/pout

I emailed the bride in Hou selling the dress I like on Sunday.... no response yet. Even replied directly to the post and have heard nothing. Her account shows no activity in 3 mos.... very frustrating and killing my excitement! I must be patient....
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: vent/pout

• edited December 2011
    Where did you see her ad?
  • laleighmoorelaleighmoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was on weddingbee... she had a whole bunch of stuff posted about 3 mos ago and zero activity since, and even worse she set up an email just for selling the wedding stuff so if she doesn't check it, she wont be notified I'm interested.

Just frustrating, but in the mean time I have managed to further confuse myself on the top 2 dress choices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sheadaysheaday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If there's been no activity for 3 months, chances are she isn't checking that site and email anymore. Have you checked out preownedweddingdresses.com? That's a huge site and very legit.
  • edited December 2011

laleighmoore - not sure what type of dress you're looking for but I have a brand new wedding dress for sale for a great price. I've been meaning to put it on preownedweddingdress.com or oncewed.com but I just haven't had time! Let me know if you'd like pictures!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards