Texas-Austin

Officiant

Hey Ladies!!
So I need a Wedding officiant  and I can't seem to find one I love! Any Suggestions???? We were looking for a Justice of the Peace or someone Non-Denominational.
TIA
Are we there yet?? Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Officiant

• sheadaysheaday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can certify a friend or family member online and they can do it.
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Larry Todd...he is awesome!!
  • laleighmoorelaleighmoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am hoping to persuade my fi to go with the friend or fam member route... saves the expense and is much more personal.
    But I have the feeling this is a losing battle...... So I might look into that Larry Todd thing, I have heard a lot about him on here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rev. Joe Calovic. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I had the same discussion with FI and lost that battle. But I found Rev. Connor through this board and she's been fantastic. It's hard to work with someone long-distance, especially an officiant because you want to get the right vibe, but she's very sweet and her experience has been helpful in providing us with direction. She has a bunch of non-dom ceremony "templates" you can work to customize, too. http://www.reverendconnor.com/Site/Welcome.html
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're going with Chaplain Larry Todd also. He's laid back but still straight forward and performs a non-denominational ceremony as well. We wanted a ceremony that was more of a spiritual nature instead of religious and he fit that pretty well. He was also open to customizing the ceremony too, so you could even discuss what you want and see if he'll do it. His rate was very affordable and it goes to charity too!
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to book Judge Jon Wisser. We met with him last week and really liked him!

His website is: http://www.austinweddingjudge.com/biography.html

• edited December 2011
    I have been recommended to use Kim Session or Micheal Boles alot. We went with Kim because Micheal didn't call me back after I left a voice mail.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards