Texas-Austin

Perfect Photogs

We got married 2 months ago and I just have to rave about our photographers...Photography By Cho!  From Day 1 they were very enthusiastic and creative, making us feel as if our wedding was the most special one they were doing.  This married couple were willing to be 100% involved or just show up for the pictures.  They had great ideas for bridal portraits yet their artistic creativity never got in the way of our goals.  They have some great and affordable pricing packages and were just wonderful to work with.  check them out!

http://www.photographybycho.com/

Katie Golden

Re: Perfect Photogs

• Mrs.PurdueMrs.Purdue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    reported...
    image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sick of these!
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Me too. It's so obvious.
    planning bio
    "My favorite color is fluorescent beige."
  • edited December 2011
    i find it kind of puzzling.  as a principle, i would never hire a vendor that poses as a bride on these boards.  i mean, if you have to lie and scheme to get business, what does it say about ya?
  • jenn.atxjenn.atx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     It really is strange. I almost wish we could leave up the inital post so that we could see who these people are and NOT use them. 
  • edited December 2011
    The original post of Perfect Photogs was written about us (Cho Photography) by one of our wedding clients. The only reason we know this is because she told us about her review. We have really cool clients who often write reviews of our work. We have never written a fake review of our work and never will. We don't even advertise on the Knot. 
    Mrs. Purdue, I am disappointed in you for 'reporting' this bride's review. Especially since you are a fellow photographer trying to get business for yourself in your posts. There is plenty of work to go around without dissing your competitors to get it. And it's too bad that the Knot didn't do their research to see that this is indeed a real review from a real bride of the Knot.
    Just had to clear the air on this one. At Cho Photography we care about brides and would NEVER post a false review of our services.
    Best Wishes to ALL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards