Texas-Austin
Options

Anyone else excited about the G2G???

Hey ladies just wanted to see if anyone else is as excited as I am for our G2G next month? I cant wait to meet all of you other brides. I missed the last G2G so im happy to finally get to meet some other brides. I know the ladies had so much fun at the last one and even made some really good friends. Its also a great way to talk wedding and give our FIs a break. I hope everyone who can will attend!
Photobucket
April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!

Re: Anyone else excited about the G2G???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too!! I know the boards have been kinda quiet.. so I am hoping this gathers some excitement!! We are planning on the 9th correct?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thursday the 9th? I play in an adult soccer league and I have 2 games that night. Friday or Saturday works better for me. Is this workable for you?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    geriknelsongeriknelson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    July 9th is a Saturday :)

Do we know a time or anything yet?  I work a second job on the weekends, and want to make sure I'm not schedule during our time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAHAHA I looked at June 9th man I feel stoooopid! Yes that Saturday works for me! Im working with BBNT to help put all this together so we will put together a time and place. I will see if we can get this done ASAP so that you can make sure you arent working!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    geriknelsongeriknelson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think I'll be working after all, since I just quit my second job ;)  I feel so much better now!  It was just WAY too much stress and I was getting way to irratible, not spending any time with my FI and not having time to do all the projects I need to!

Just wanted to say yay!  Thanks for listening :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Any time and YAY for extra time with the sweetie and time for projects!!! Glad to see you will be availble! I cant wait to meet all of you wonderful Austin knotties!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats of quitting the job!! :) Okay.. so I will look up a spot and we will all meet. I will have some pampering items there that will help us for our upcoming weddings!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about La Madeline off 5493 Brodie Lane in Austin? They usually have a private room where we can all get together and talk.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited for this! I'm always around FI and the LO and I swear LO rolls his eyes when I talk about wedding stuff :P  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Awesome! I can't wait to meet all of you beautiful ladies!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOOOO HOOOO im getting more excited by the day!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards