Texas-Austin

**LadyRusa**

I just noticed your shoes in your signature. I swear I have a pair almost identical to those in black.

And guess what?! We are about to be married in less then two weeks each!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **LadyRusa**

• edited December 2011
    Those are like me most comfy shoes!! Medieval Moccasins. Bought em like forever ago at an SCA war.

Ooo..I know!!! Sooooo cant wait!!!! Got big check marks off the list today!

Do you have much left??
  • erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol, I thought you bought them at a ren fair! That's where I got mine.

It is the biggest check when I think about it! You don't hear people calling getting married a check. It is always about food and other such stuff. I will be so happy to have that check done!

Nope not to much left. Going to print the programs and that's all I can do before we leave. Finishing up the flowers and assembling the centerpieces is all we have to do when we get there. How about you? Have a lot left to do?
  • edited December 2011

Well, yesterday we ordered our cake, altar flowers and food, so huggeee ole check offs for that one. Still have to get the programs printed yet, but that will come after we have our final meeting with the priest on Friday. And w
    e still have to get our liscence but we have a little padding with that yet. (As long as work doesn't keep screwing with my schedule that is! grr)

No, it is a huge check mark! And an awesome one at that! LOL!!

When do y'll leave???

• erolliserollis member
    edited December 2011
    We will be in Austin area sometime Friday. Late afternoon/ early evening most likely. We both have been going nuts just waiting. We get crazier each day (in a good way) each day it gets closer. We have been waiting for so many years to get married it is a bit surreal.

That is a  lot of big checks! Gratz on that! I hope work lets you go get the marriage licence soon. I'll send good vibs your way.

Maybe we can meet up if our schedules work out. Its to bad we are missing each other by one week with ren fest. That would have been such a fun place to meet up.
  • edited December 2011
    Well, y'll will just have to plan to come the 2nd weekend of November next year when we get "re-married" at TRF :D

As far as schedules, it looks as if I am out of a job-which is alright-I was so disgusted with that place and the goings on. As long as I can get my check Thursday and pay for the wedding stuff, I'm good and we'll be mostly done except for things that will need to be paid day of.

Have a safe safe safe drive up! It would awesome to get together-meh, maybe we'll just crash your ceremony LOL! (I woulden't do that btw...!)
  • erolliserollis member
    edited December 2011
    That's good to hear that you no longer are in a bad work environment. Sad that money will be tight but I always think its for the best when your that unhappy.Good thing that the vendors will still get paid. Crossing my fingers it all works out without a hitch. I will put the second weekend of Nov on my calendar. Hooray for ren fest weddings!

Sending PM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards