Texas-Austin

I'm back and I'm married! Photoblog

I was married on the 10th and we got back on Saturday evening from my surprise honeymoon. I didn't know where we were going tilll I printed the boarding pass. We went to Maui then to Kuau'i for 9 days. We had a long flight back home and I had to work on Monday so I'm still recouperating. Here's the links to our photographer's blog if you want to see some pics. You can view all the pics under the main site under Client Proofing. We're Jocelyn & David.

http://cnarobertsphoto.com/

I will try to post my vendor reviews soon. It was the most amazing night ever. One regret is we didn't have a videographer and I really wished we would bit the bullet and gotten one.

Re: I'm back and I'm married! Photoblog

• edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    You look amazing and radiantly happy!! I am so glad you shared your pics with us. Tell your groom I love the surprise honey moon! That is just the most romantic thing ever! Glad you are safe and home... can't wait to see your reviews.
  • erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are wonderful pictures and everyone looks so happy! Plus what a wonderful surprise honeymoon.!  Your Husband did a great job with that. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for sharing! Love your dress on you. Look forward to hearing vendor reviews.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards