Texas-Austin

SUPER pregnant bridesmaid

So i'm going to be one of those beautifully bloomed bridesmaid (the wedding i'm in is two weeks before i'm due) and I am having SUCH a hard time finding a dress in champagne that would fit and be comfortable in the middle of July. Does anyone have any solutions or advice?? It would be much appreciated.

**Not able to spend more than 200 on the dress.

Re: SUPER pregnant bridesmaid

• edited December 2011
    WOW! The bride must be super important to you for you to be in her wedding while you will be so pregnant.  We bought our bridesmaids dresses at Davids Bridal and couldn't be happier (after hearing their alterations pricing we are def going elsewhere for that though). Looking on their website, it looks like there are maternity options for under $200, so you might give them a try. Good Luck & Congrats!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Browse_Bridal-Party-Features-Maternity-Appropriate__pageSize-all
  • edited December 2011
    This might be a stretch, but maybe Pea in the Pod? I think they sell designer stuff. I saw an episode of Say Yes to the Dress where the bride was pregnant, and they ordered a size 20, for her normal 4 size. Maybe you could do the same, and have it altered to fit you if some of it is bigger.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards