Texas-Austin
Options

Rehearsal dinner

Re: Rehearsal dinner

• Options
    When I was pricing around, Clink was one of the more expensive ones.  But, they've been in the business for a while.  I don't know what her full planning pricing is, but look into Joyful Details (Kristie Treadwell).  I've hired her for Day Of, but she has been awesome so far.  If I didn't have everything planned already, I would hire her for full planning.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I will just copy and paste what I shared with the other board to keep it easy.

I bet Clink is great and will give you stellar results but I tend to appreciate more of a more personable relationship with my planner. Ours has been the easiest and most simple one to work with. She just gets us and our style!
    Kristi looks like she does a good job too and I did also hear rave reviews about her from the site but we just couldnt fork out $1,000.00 for day of. Our coordinator offered us a special deal with a huge discount towards decorations from her studio's inventory. She brought each piece to our venue at the Austin Botanical Gardens this weekend and also gave us an additional 2 hours of her time in design consulting for our venue to match our wedding style and theme. She has done a great job and has been so great at keeping communication a flow. I do have a link to her coupon, if anyone is interested. So just PM me if you want more info. I love this girl and her eye for creative details. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for event planning services or catering too!

Here is a link of a wedding she coordinated for a bride to be wedding blogger:

We loved the whole DIY whimsy feel to this wedding and since then took Christina up on her awesome wedding package offer. All in all under $800 for DOC and wedding styling. That's by far the best deal we found after meeting with two other planners who seemed to be really busy and above our wedding budget plans.
  • Options
    We are doing ours at Moonshine.  It's a great location downtown and they have a couple difference spaces that could probably fit that many.  My FILs are taking care of everything but they have cc'ed me on some emails and it looks like they have been super professional and easy to work with!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards