Texas-Austin

Wow.... (more Heather Olson, but I promise this one is short).

So if you scroll down and see the last post I wrote about Heather Olson, I ended it by saying that I was going to email her and ask her if we could have our raw footage.

She emailed me back TODAY finally and said that she would be happy to do it "for a fee" because of the "professional editing software."

I have finally had enough, and I emailed her back exactly what I thought of the videos, how they're so shaky they make me sick, and how she is missing one of the two most important things that happened that night (walking down the aisle with my grandfather). 

I feel *awful* having to be so mean in an email response, but I didn't know what else to do :o(

So, please, please beware of her. She's also a photographer, and to be honest I'm not sure how she is as a photographer but I wouldn't book with her based on her customer service. 
118 image
Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!

Re: Wow.... (more Heather Olson, but I promise this one is short).

• edited December 2011
    This is just horrible!! I feel so bad for you.. I know that it was so important to see the things you wanted, and the fact that she is STILL trying to charge you money after that, is beyond me. Make sure you review her in all places you can.

Yelp
    Wedding Wire
    Craigslist
    (You already did here) and anything else you can think of.
  • a-c-da-c-d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most definitely push back. When I told her how unhappy I was with my ceremony video she said, "If this upsets you I can fix it.". When I took her up on it, she never mentioned a charge. If she is going to do the WORK to re-edit a video, it doesn't seem right that she would charge to just hand over the video.

You paid her to video. She got her money. She should hand over whatever footage she has.

She told me she was done with the wedding industry. However, I have still reviewed her places JUST IN CASE.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you reported her to BBB?  I wonder if you threaten taking her to small claims court if she will back down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards