Texas-Austin
Options

UPDATE: Tribe Docs/Heather Olson

When I left for work this morning, there was a package on our front porch.. lo and behold, it was our video. It was in a USPS Priority Mail package with the sticker showing the tracking number she gave me... but the package had never been mailed!! I got home at 10PM last night and it wasn't there so obviously she dropped it off late last night.

Its funny... if she had just taken the time to email me back or call me to tell me she would be dropping it off, it would have save her from my not-so-nice emails this week.

I just watched some of it very quickly andthe highlights were beautiful. The ceremony recording is awful and very amateur... lesson learned I guess.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: UPDATE: Tribe Docs/Heather Olson

• Options
    edited December 2011
    :( that sucks.. I still say don't hire her to other brides. This is not an issue that will go away.

So glad you got it ACD--- sorry it took so long and thanks for keeping us updated about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you got it but sorry the quality wasnt great.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    a-c-da-c-d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got an email from her... here is the last line:

"I won't be doing wedding videography anymore, but I did want to take the time to thank you for hiring me. Hope you have a great holiday.
    "

Hmmm....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO.. she apparently got WAY in over her head!
  • Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah... the quality wasn't good for mine either. I have literally made a better video from our honeymoon footage than what she sent me- seven months late and five months after contracted deadline.
    If you don't believe me, I'll send you copies of both, the wedding and the honeymoon, and let you decide (lol). I'm about to go write a whole post about the situation right now. 
    I'm sorry ACD, but I'm glad you got your video :o(
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards