Texas-Austin

Tablecloths for sale on craigslist

Used for my wedding, and my stepsister's last summer.

http://austin.craigslist.org/hsh/1574967034.html

- (15) 120" Round Ivory Poly Linen Tablecloths
- (10) 90" Ivory Poly Linen Tablecloths
- (4) Rectangular Ivory Poly Linen Tablecloths 90" x 156"

Re: Tablecloths for sale on craigslist

• SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont need all of them, but if you don't find a buyer, I'm interested in the 120" ones.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • mesmer242mesmer242 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cool, I'll keep that in mind. I'm doing the "selling" as a favor to my mom, and she wants to sell them as a package deal. But if she changes her mind on that, I'll let you know.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you remember where you got them originally?  I'm not ready to buy just yet so in case these are gone when I'm ready I'd love to have the name of the company where they were purchased.
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I have no idea. My mom took care of buying those and all the decorations. She's a seamstress so she has connections for those sorts of things. She already managed to sell everything off except these tablecloths, because the woman she knew who does event planning who was going to buy them backed out.

Oh, I also have 120 ikea juice 6 oz. glasses. $20 if anyone wants those. We used them for our brunch wedding.
  • SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_tablecloths-sale-craigslist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:126Discussion:ac71ede3-937e-4e88-b2f3-d384244b278cPost:d4a462c5-0d20-44e9-853d-ee03ae6fd8b4">Re: Tablecloths for sale on craigslist</a>:
    [QUOTE] Oh, I also have 120 ikea juice 6 oz. glasses. $20 if anyone wants those. We used them for our brunch wedding.
    Posted by mesmer242[/QUOTE]
    I want them!!! I could use them for so many things!!
    blueyota_f at yahoo dot com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • sheadaysheaday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't need linens but did you get married at Country Oak Manor? I looked at their site when I first started looking for a venue but their site has been down for a while now. Are they still in business? Their venue looked gorgeous on the pictures I had seen before.
    edited December 2011
    Those are actully pictures of my sister's wedding - she got married a few weeks before I did, which is why we bought the tablecloths instead of renting - so we could use them for both (we had different colors but all the basic stuff we could share). She got married in a different state - no clue what the venue was called. My reception was in a church fellowship hall, so the pictures aren't as clear - no windows.
  • How much would you like to get for the whole bundle?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards