Texas-Austin

Travel Agents?

Anyone have a good suggestion for a travel agent? 

Re: Travel Agents?

• edited December 2011
    I used John Hicks with Casa Blanca Travel. I knew him through my job (the travel agency donates trips/door prizes for some events we have). He put up with my ever-changing mind and has taken care of everything for me... which makes me definitely glad I used an agent rather than tried to plan a honeymoon amidst all this crazy wedding planning. All I have to do is show up for the vacation! :)
  • edited December 2011
    You can try www.traveloni.com. I've used them to book vacation in the past and they give you a 5% rebate off your vacation package. Self navigating their site can be tricky, but they are super responsive when I've emailed or called.
  • edited December 2011
    I have had great success with tripology.com
    you put in where you want to go, what you want to pay, dates you want to travel and they send it out for travel agents to bid on. So, I put in London, 4 days, Nov of last year and got flight, hotel, breakfast for $389 per person. Had a great vacation.
  • edited December 2011

I would recommend Cruise Holidays of Round Rock. They do any kind of travel - not just cruises. My mom is a travel agent there so I guess I'm partial, but they're great!

• edited December 2011
    We are using Skip and Amy! I just love them! They have a website www.yourhoneymoonguru.com
    Planning Blog: www.JohnandSteph2010.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image228 Made the list!
    image 42 Are ready to party!
    image 6 Will be missing out!
    image 180 Can't find the mailbox!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm working with Suzanne Koen at CWT Vacations.  She is a doll and very helpful.  Her number is (512) 501-4833.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards