Texas-Austin

Maris Malone Calderon makeup?

Has anyone heard anything about Maris? She seems highly acclaimed, but I've not heard much talk about her for wedding makeup. Thanks!

Re: Maris Malone Calderon makeup?

• utsweetie520utsweetie520 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am meeting with Maris this weekend for a wedding consultation.  She has been very quick to respond to emails. Check out her website:
    www.marismalonecalderonweddings.com/" target="_blank">www.marismalonecalderonweddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    Maris works with Number 9 Photography as a preferred vendor. That's all I know.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a good friend use her for her for onsite makeup out at Memory Lane - that venue is a good drive from Austin and Maris did it with no complaints or travel fee - airbrush and did a great job on Shannon's makeup.
  • edited December 2011
    I just had a consultation with Maris last weekend. I chose her based on her portfolio and because I really wanted someone with an artsy style and modern approach. She was absolutely so sweet and really listened to everything I had to say. She had me look through idea books and tell her things I liked and didn't like, which really helped me narrow down the look I am going for. I cannot wait for her do my makeup!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards