Texas-Austin
Options

How to Select a DJ

So, with the photographer secured, I'm turning my attention to Florals and Music next. Although I feel like I can deal with the florist, thanks to my super handy and awesome recommendation from my wedding coordinator, I haven't the first flipping clue about how one goes about selecting a DJ (at least we've decided on a DJ and not a band - easy decision, check!).  What kind of parameters does one look at?Are there any "How To" articles that anyone can point me to?

Look at me, I'm all overwhelmed up in here...

Re: How to Select a DJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure if I can offer parameters but what I did to select my DJ was to interview and then go with someone I felt comfortable with who seemed to understand what I wanted.  We are going with Joel @ Greenbelt DJ...and he comes with very high recommendations from our venue as well as lots of positive client reviews.  He has a sound studio in his house so you can hear how things will sound...which I thought was very unique.  And he was very organized and concise with everything he presented to us.  He's also got a great personality so I can see him connecting well with our guests.  HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards