Texas-Austin

airbrush makeup

anyone have any good recs on airbrush makeup?thabnks

Re: airbrush makeup

• Stephie_LynnStephie_Lynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.makeupbyadrienne.com/

Did my bridals with her already and loved the look and fell of airbrush! She is doing our wedding party in May!
  • edited December 2011

Maris Calderon - she is really funky and has a website that is pretty far out there, but I got a rec from a good friend who said she was simply awesome. She uses air brush. I plan to meet with her on my next trip to Austin.

• edited December 2011
    I just booked KAG not too long ago for this.  I have a terrible complexion, so I'm really excited about the airbrush option.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Rhea McCarter. I did a trial with her a few months ago and she is amazing. When I was initially looking for a make-up artist, I was shocked by all of the prices and I didn't think I was going to be able to afford professional make-up, not to mention airbrushing. Luckily I came across Rhea. Her prices are very reasonable (especially for airbrushing) and she is really easy to work with. 
    planning bio
    "My favorite color is fluorescent beige."
  • edited December 2011
    I had my consultation with Maris Malone Calderon a month or so ago. I really liked her and felt great about booking with her. I am really picky about makeup and was willing to spend more to get someone who really knows what she's doing. But I am sure she is not the cheapest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards