Texas-Austin

Rehearsal Dinner locations

Hi everyone, 

I read a few past posts on the topic, but was hoping for a few more suggestions! 

We are looking for a place to have our rehearsal dinner in North Austin, Pflugerville or Round Rock area for about 50-60 people on a Friday night in October.

I am open to all food suggestions. I am also open to just looking for a venue to hold the dinner and bringing in outside food (like BBQ or something). We would like to try and keep it around or under $20 per person (before tip and tax) and not including alcohol. 

Thanks in advance for any ideas! :)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner locations

• The Saltlick in Round Rock is a great place to have it. My dad actually had his rehearsal dinner there. They have an enclosed room to have a big number of people. The food is fantastic.
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2013
    The Caswell House allows people to bring in outside food and drink for weddings, rehearsal dinners, parties, etc.  Their website is www.caswellhouse.org. Their phone number is (512) 472-0779.

We held our wedding there several years ago -- it was a beautiful venue (historic home) and the proceeds from events held there are returned to the community in the form of grants to other non-profit groups.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards