Texas-Austin
Options

DIY Flowers for the wedding....

Any good, inexpensive places in Austin to buy flowers for the wedding?  We are doing almost all baby's breathe and my bouquet and my fiance will have wildflowers. Do I order online? A florist?

Re: DIY Flowers for the wedding....

• Options
    Austin Flower Compnay is a great company to go through for someone local.  For baby's breath, you may want to check out SamsClub online.  I think they have the best pricing that I've seen.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_diy-flowers-for-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:126Discussion:e7645b36-9920-47ae-af69-9faab6df67dePost:f9e16950-7048-420a-aae7-77329e0dc85a">Re: DIY Flowers for the wedding....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Austin Flower Compnay is a great company to go through for someone local.  For baby's breath, you may want to check out SamsClub online.  I think they have the best pricing that I've seen.
    Posted by ystaalenburg[/QUOTE]

Stole the suggestions right out of my mouth.  You might also check with Donna Foster at Central Market.  We were able to hire her for less than our DIY option!
  • Options
    I am planning on checking out Central Market and Ausitn Flower Company for my wedding... Let me know if you find anything good  XD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards