Texas-Austin

NWR: Homes for rent

Hello Austin Knotties! My DH and I currently reside in Mesquite, just outside of Dallas. We are looking to eventually move out to Austin. We would like to rent a house out there, in a certain area so that we'd be close to my family. My parents are in the area of 620 and Anderson Mill.

I'm bothering ya'll because I was wanting to see if there is anyone out there that may know of rent homes around the area. Our budget is pretty tight -- /> we're looking for a house that would cost us no more than $800 a month in rent.

If you have any suggestions please let me know. Or you can e-mail me at mbabbott @ gmail . com

Thanks again!

Re: NWR: Homes for rent

• edited December 2011
    There are a ton of property locators in Austin that work for free (they get a commission from the rental company if they locate the property that you rent).  When I was in school, I used a few of them that work predominantly around the campus area to locate my apartments/houses each year.  I would recommend this route because you give them your specificiations and they do the leg work for you locating places to fit that. Then they'll drive you to properties you are interested in and get all the paperwork together for you when you're ready to rent. Just google something like "Austin rental locator"

Or, Craigslist is always a great place to start!
  • ChristyChae'ChristyChae' member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try this site.

http://www.austinhomesearch.com/Search/FindHome.aspx 

Just choose the lease option.

1st BFP 3/2012 - EDD 11/2012 - Loss 4/2012

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards