Texas-Austin

Bachlorette Party in Austin - need ideas

Hi ladies, a good friend of mine is having her bach in Austin this May. I am helping to oragnize the wknd which will be for about 12 girls - most of whom live outside of Austin but went to college there. I imagine we will do a casual dinner Friday night, then something nicer Saturday and go out. Can anyone suggest some good restaurants for a big group like that, and also maybe any other suggestions for fun places to go or things to do while we are in town?? Thanks!

Re: Bachlorette Party in Austin - need ideas

• We started my bachelor part with mani's and pedi's. Then ate out before heading over to Painting With a Twist. We had a blast painting. It's byob and you get to walk away with a work of art. You all paint the same thing but no two are the same..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There are a ton of awesome restaurants in Austin.  You can do Z Tejas, Iron Cactus, Moonshine, Roarking Fork, Maggianos, anything in The Domain.  When you go out, I would recommemnd west 6th street for a "younger more mature" crowd.  East 6th can be a little crazy but also a lot of fun if you like to get a little wild.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards