Texas-Austin

It's been a while...

Hey soon to be married ladies! I haven't been on here in a while but my bff is getting married now and it has renewed my interest in what you all are planning for your weddings. I'm oging on 3 years this September. It's awesome. Best wishes to all of you.

As for my post, my friend is not a Knottie but I wanted  to share some of the things she has found. 

Her venue is the Inn Above Onion Creek. It's beautiful and they have some lodging available too. If your looking for a venue, you may want to check them out. I got married at Barton Creek, but this place is just as beautiful.

Also, :), she is using my photographer. His packages are slightly different from three years ago but she is getting unlimited coverage, engagements and an album for around 1400. I LOVE THIS GUY! Spraguephotography dot com

And then for anyone looking for a makeup artist, she found a treasure out of San Antonio. Kissandmkup dot com. Very reasonable and will travel. 

As she plans more, I will share. night

Re: It's been a while...

• I'm not sure if this is considered as advertising, but I'd becareful with posting things like this. Advertising is against the rules on the forum boards on TK.
  • Oh. I thought I was just offering some suggestions. I thought when you found good deals or venues or whatever, everyone liked to hear about them or share...??? I appreciate the heads up though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards