Oklahoma

NWR: Big Brither Jeff boxer/briefs

I'm drunk watching Big Brother After Dark and then I saw it...Jeff (HOTTIE) in his underwear..what do you think/want/dream (LOL FUTURE) him to wear? I'll tell you if you are right! P.S. Sometime him and Jordan are SOOO cute. She is so southern and so blonde, and he tries to help her and has such a good heart. Bless his heart. He likes the southern girls and is soo sweet. From what I've seen, I like him. When I'm drunk make me miss single days. He doesn't compare to my husband, but if I was single I'd give him a chance to try! LOL I know Future's with me!  I'm just sayin'! LOL I read through this 4 times before posting! :)

Re: NWR: Big Brither Jeff boxer/briefs

• edited December 2011
    You crack me up!  Hmmm...was he wearing boxer briefs (the best of both worlds lol)?  or boxers?   I don't see him as a briefs guy, but if he is that would be okay too! lolI really like him too....he's freakin hott and seems genuinely nice/sweet.  You're right, I'm with you on all of the above!
  • edited December 2011
    I wonder if they'll show this underwear shot during tonight's episode?? Probably not *sigh*  :o)
  • MeganG4MeganG4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL They were boxer briefs. They were blue and the brought out his eyes! LOL He's dreamy! LOL
  • edited December 2011
    Yesssss! I knew it!! :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards