Oklahoma

Dominion House

FI and I went to check out the Dominion House today.  We thought we were sold on Cole's Garden, but were quite impressed with the Dominion House, and now have a very hard decision to make :-/Do any of you girls know anything about Dominion House for weddings?  Has anyone worked with the people their or held a wedding there?  Anyone been to a wedding there and have feedback from that perspective?I wanna hear anything: the good, bad and the ugly!TIA!
Anniversary

Re: Dominion House

• edited December 2011
    I have only used Coles Garden!! They were amazing from start to finish!!! They went above and beyond to make that day more beautiful than I had planned or imagined. They are complete professionals which made everything run ubber smoothly!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting marrried there next summer! Julie, the director is so great to work with. Every time I tell someone where our wedding is they always have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Dominion House!
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the Dominion House in May. I booked back in January becuase I absolutely fell in love with the place when I toured it. The price is just right, and the packages are amazing! I like how I dont have to worry about a caterer or a baker. I've been working with Julie Ayers and she's been awesome at answering my questions. When is your wedding? Plus the grounds are so beautiful and my dad couldnt stop talking about all the photo op possibilities. However, I never even looked at Coles Gareden so I really can't give you my comparison. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan to get married sometime in the fall of 2010.  We have yet to settle on a date.  Cole's Garden is the same way in that they have an outdoor wedding location buth with a huge pond and 2 waterfalls that are lit at night, and then have a banquet hall inside for the reception.  The ballroom at the Dominion House is way better than the one at Cole's Garden in my opinion, but the waterfall garden at Cole's is better.  FI and just don't know what to do.  We were hoping the prices would help us decide, but they are about the same for the packages we were wanting.  :-/Sounds like no matter which one we choose it will be a great wedding...
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah the pictures that I have seen from Cole's Garden are gorgeous! I have never been there though. We chose the Dominion House beucase its pretty much the half way point for all our families and friends.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the input girls!FI and I have started looking at photographers and have seen weddings at both places, and I think we are settling on Dominion House.  We are going to visit Gaillardia on Saturday, so who knows what our decision will be after that.  I'll probably post about Gaillardia and ask for input from people again. :)Thanks again!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards