Oklahoma
Options

weddings stuck in my head

i cannot turn wedding planning off in my head this week!  its kinda getting annoying, but I just CANNOT turn it off.  I think about it in the back of my mind all the time... while working, cooking, surfing the net, even while FI was telling me a story last night :(maybe its b/c we are finally making progress and are going to be setting the date, deciding on the venue, and deciding on a photographer in the next couple of weeks... i dunno.currently on my mind...  wedding colorsDid anyone else go through a phase like this?  How long did it last?  I have been engaged for about 1 and 1/2 months, and the first few weeks we didn't do any wedding planning at all.  seems to have ramped way up this week.  i guess b/c we have it narrowed down to 2 venues and have a meeting with a photographer tonight?  ok, i'll stop...im rambiling...
Anniversary

Re: weddings stuck in my head

• Options
    lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been engaged since Christmas and we have everything already pretty much planned and I still feel like this. My life has been consumed by wedding since day one! It's okay though... I love thinking about my wedding 24-7!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going through it right now. lol I mess up stuff at work because I'm thinking about which photographer I need to call, whose address do I need to get for save the dates, etc. etc. I see you have nine months to go but trust me, it gets worse the closer it gets. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversaryPhotobucket
  • Options
    MrsWarinerMrsWariner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am relieved to know that I am not the only one that does this. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards