Oklahoma
Options

where did you get your bra?

Ok, I apologize b/c I've posted this on other boards, but thought my local board might have a better idea - I've been to nearly every department store in the OKC area and cannot find a "long-line" bra - the strapless ones with a lower back/bustier type bodice - that does NOT have tons of padding and inch-thick control panels.  I just want something lightweight and comfy and not to be totally naked under my dress!  I'm not a huge fan of the stick-on "packless" bras, just don't like it.  If anyone has suggestions of stores that have these - bridal salons, whatever, please pass them along!!  Thanks!
imageimage

Re: where did you get your bra?

• Options
    MelB228MelB228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried David's Bridal? That was one of the only places I could find what I would call "wedding" undergarments. I ended up just using a normal strapless with my dress, but that was where I was going to go before I decided on that (I looked at a ton of department stores for them and couldn't find it, either, because I was trying to find something cheaper than David's) You can check online to see what they have, too.Other than that, you could try VS online, I've heard of people using Frederick's, too. GL!
  • Options
    lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    figleaves.com
  • Options
    ms.janiecems.janiece member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also JJ Kelly has almost every size in stock, brand new. They are on 122nd and May... NW corner of that intersection.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks, everyone! I knew this was the place to ask. :-D
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    David's Bridal's bras are like $80.00. I bought mine at Dillard's at Penn Square mall for $45.00. I think the brand name on it is "Cassandra". Hope that helps...good luck! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at David's Bridal for about $60 I think.  It's strapless, longline, and doesn't have any padding or boning so I was actually able to move, bend, sit, etc. comfortably.  It also "sucked me in" pretty nicely :o)
  • Options
    srkuykendallsrkuykendall member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Herroom.com has a good selection, and decent prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards