Oklahoma
Options

Beer, Audio, and Limo help needed please!

Hi ladies! I found the cheapest wine possible that still tasted great for 4.99(!) so that's done...but mr. groom is dragging his feet on finding a good deal on beer. Is there a place you would suggest? We're looking for not horrible beer at the BEST price. Another thing we just came across last week, we found out we are responsible for providing our own audio...we really don't have a lot money to spare in our budget and don't really know where to turn for that. Any ideas? I've called Ford and Corys audio...both were pretty outrageous. Also, I've read some limo companies can be shady...we don't have a lot of money left to spare in our budget but need one, I don't know if it's a "you get what you pay for" kind of business but I'd like any referrals you might have! We have tons of last minute plans to do!Thanks so much!!

Re: Beer, Audio, and Limo help needed please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're in Tulsa, I would definitely suggest going to Parkhill's. If not, find a place that sells kegs. They're generally a lot cheaper.I can't help too much with everything else since I'm not in the OKC area. Sorry!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversaryPhotobucket
  • Options
    lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, wine for $4.99/bottle!  Great deal!  Do you mind sharing with us what that is?FI really wants an open bar or at least and open bar until a certain quantity runs out.  I would rather do a cash bar and not pay for people's alcohol, so the cheaper the alcohol I can find, the better!can't help you on anything though b/c we are not that far in our planning and don't know anything about those things.  sorry.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget?
  • Options
    MelB228MelB228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if this is what you used, but anyone looking for cheap wine options the best is usually Barefoot. Its the one of the only cheap wine that wins awards and will compare in taste to wines that sell for up to 15 a bottle. (Not all, obviously, but some) Usually sells for around 5.30 a bottle. Are you in OKC or Tulsa? Honestly in OKC there isn't a huge price difference in Limo's. I blame that on there not being a ton of companies bc there isn't a huge demand, so they can all charge a ton. If you just need transportation for you and your FI I would suggest renting a town car instead, they're usually at least half the price per hour.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we called around to several liquor stores to price kegs...they were all the same price. We used Boulavard Wheat..it was about $160 i think. We decided we wanted to spend extra$$ on limo...so it would be a nice experience. So we paid $600 allstar limo in okc (they have the largest limos in okc). But they ended up calling the day before our wedding to cancel and gave us a broken down bus with no air conditioning..and showed up 45 min late! So moral of story ---> you dont always get what you pay for! We also used Kings limo, they were great! I think a lot of brides here used them and had a great experience...most std limos were the same price ($100 per hour) when we called to price.HTH!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards