Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Halloween Wedding?

I am looking for brides that have done Halloween Themed weddings to show a friend who LOVES Halloween and has thought about having such a themed wedding. Any bios or websites where I might find photos of such?
THANKS!

Re: Halloween Wedding?

• Options
    I didn't, nor do I know anyone but I LOVE the idea! I had black, bronze, and orange in my wedding. I love black though, its so chic to me, I don't think funeral. I wanted all the linens to be black I would have even done black flowers if I had thought about for the BMs. Anyway part of the reason I love a halloween wedding would be that the main colors are black, orange, and purple which I love the idea of doing those together! I think I would add hints of lime green too for fun. Sorry had to put in my 2 cents with my excitement over that idea especially with all the awesome decor I am obsessed with when I walk into Target haha.
  • Options
    I'm sure you could find some pics of Halloween weddings on offbeatbride.com
  • Options
    Candy apples for favors...! Laughing How halloween are you looking for? You can do classy halloween using pumpkins and sparkly spiderwebs and things like that, or you could go all out costume halloween party! Its really a matter of how extreme you want to be.
  • Options
    Also under "Wedding Theme Boards" is a Gothic forum, I'm guessing the girls there have some great ideas for Halloween.  :)  I vote for offbeatbride.com as well.  That blog has some awesome ideas.
  • Options
    Thanks for everything, Lady. I posted on the Goth wedding, but I was hoping to get a response sooner. I think I am going  to dig through some goth bios or something!
  • Options
    I love the idea!
  • Options
    I LOVE this idea!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    We're getting married on Halloween (6 days!).  For the Ceremony and Reception, the color scheme is Ivory, Fern, Latte, and accented with gold and pumpkin orange.  We're decorating with leaves, twigs, and small pumpkins.  Def more of a sophiscated take on Halloween and the Fall Season.

After the wedding, however, we're doing an costume party at a different location, complete with decorations and themed food and drink (witches brew, moon cider, caramel apples, fruit and vegie graveyards, etc.  I'm looking forward to it.

I got some ideas from googling other's pics, as well as my own visions--though their are many versions of it.  lol
    Bright Blessings! ~)O(~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards