Oklahoma
Options

Tres Suenos

Has anyone ever been to a wedding at Tres Suenos winery?? Or even just been there?  They have a few pictures and basic information on their website but I am curious if it is as pretty as they make it seem.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks!

Re: Tres Suenos

• Options
    YogisBooBooYogisBooBoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have, back in June. It was really pretty, but it was windy, wait its Oklahoma..lol. But the wind did help keep it nice and cool. If you get me your email addy, I can send you some of the pics that I took of the wedding and what not. And I can give you more of a run down via email if you would like.
  • Options
    macylandmacyland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to see more pictures.  I am not very familiar with this site yet so I will post my email here for you.  It's macysee@hotmail.com.  Thanks!ps - i love your dress and the the ribbons on it
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww...thanks...I guess I should actually get a picture of me in my actual dress since that was the store sample..lolI will try and send the email tomorrow. I've got all of the pictures from that wedding saved on either the other MacBook or the iMac...I can't remember...I've taken too many photos as of late and uploaded them to keep track of all of the photos I've taken in the last 6 months...yikes..I need to be more organized..lolDon't worry..you'll get the hang of the site soon! I've just been around way too long...yay for long engagements..lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Would yall mind emailing me also with pictures.. I've been looking at having my wedding there also but there isn't many pictures online for different styles and what not.  Thanks so much!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    louisvuitton686,What's your email address so that I can send you the photos as well.Macy and louisvuitton686: the photos and what my impression of the venue will be in two emails. But know what my feelings are of that of a guest, which may be helpful if you do choose to have your wedding there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    julie.alyce@hotmail.com Thank you SOOO much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This was the original place I looked at go to www.bridesofoklahoma.com and there is a real wedding section and one couple had theirs there. It was GORGEOUS! I love it. I didn't even know we had any vinyards in ok
  • Options
    angelacollierangelacollier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you send me pics as well? ange_collier@yahoo.com. I've already booked Tres Suenos, but I'd love to see it all set up for a wedding in progress. They were starting to set up for one when I got there, but I really want to see the final look of it. It seemed smallish (we'll call that a word) when I got there, but I'm only having about 50-60 guests max, so I'm sure it'll be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards