Oklahoma

wedding planner?

is it necessary to have a wedding planner? What are your thoughts and experiences on having one or not having one? thanks so much !!

Re: wedding planner?

• lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For me and my wedding I did not find it necessary that I have a wedding planner. I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to my wedding so I wanted to have a say in every detail and did not want to leave anything up to another person. I did however think about having a DOC but decided that I will have enough help on my weddding day that they will not be needed as well.
  • lizardrach812lizardrach812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i started planning early enough to where i didn't feel like i needed a planner. plus, i didn't want to have a planner take a percentage of my wedding budget. it can be done by yourself if you have enough time and people to help you :)
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't see a need for a wedding planner so we didn't have one.  I enjoyed planning our wedding and knowing what was going on and when...for me a planner would've taken away from that experience.  Definitely not something I wanted to spend our $$ on either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards