Oklahoma

Wedding Stuff for Sale

Hi Ladies,I have some stuff left over from our wedding, and I'm ready to reclaim our guestroom!  I live in Norman and I don't want to ship the items, so you can pick them up or we can meet at a public location in the metro area.  I can email pictures of any of these items.  Here's what I have:$40 - 8 white lanterns, perfect for centerpieces, identical to the lanterns sold here:  http://cgi.ebay.com/25-White-Candle-Holder-Lanterns-Wedding-CENTERPIECES_W0QQitemZ370288840224QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5636ef4e20  They are pure white and a little bit shiny.  We used them for centerpieces and they were a huge hit.  In fact, we originally had 25 of them but so many people asked for one after the wedding we only have 8 left!$10 - 13 pew or chair bows with silver pew clips.  The bows are white with a silvery glitter scroll pattern.  I can email pictures if you're interested.  They are a little squashed from storage, but they just need to be fluffed up.$15 - 14 wreath-like centerpieces with the same bows and blue glittery embellishments.  I can email pictures.  They are also a little squashed and need to be fluffed up.If you purchase all of these items, I will throw in 2 silver baskets and a 24-count of celebration bubbles for FREE!Cash only please.If you're interested, email acollier@oaiquartz.org.  Thanks so much!

Re: Wedding Stuff for Sale

• lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get the lanterns?  I'm looking for black ones in a different style, otherwise I would buy yours.
    Anniversary
  • SofiaTSofiaT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought them on Ebay.  There are tons of lanterns there you can buy in bulk.  It seems like I remember seeing similar styles in black.  I hope you find what you're looking for!  The lanterns made great centerpieces.  They glowed so beautifully, and they were SO much cheaper than flowers.  (Although I would have loved flowers too if we could have afforded them!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards