Oklahoma
Options

Oklahoma bride in need of a location!

I would love to complete my country theme by getting married in an old barn or having our reception in one! If anyone knows of a place in Oklahoma that can fulfill my dream, please help! Or does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks :)

Re: Oklahoma bride in need of a location!

• Options
    SweetP2012SweetP2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to complete my country theme by getting married in an old barn or having our reception in one! If anyone knows of a place in Oklahoma that can fulfill my dream, please help! Or does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you post this on your local board, you can get more helpful responses.  Links to the left!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Have you tried the Harn Homestead?  It is really neat.  We looked at having our September wedding there, but they are involved in September Fest and weren't available.  So, we went with a friend of the family's farm.

You might also look at The Express Clydesdales Barn in Yukon, the Round Barn in Arcadia, or The Orr Family Farm (in Moore I think)

• Options
    SweetP2012SweetP2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I love the round barn!
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure your local board will be able to help you out a lot more!!

Happy Planning!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is in the Tulsa area but check this out

http://www.thebridesofoklahoma.com/the-barn-as-its-known
  • Options
    matt&britmatt&brit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The silo in tulsa
  • Options
    mnkennemnkenne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a vineyard S. of Oklahoma City that has a barn... rosebrookvineyards.com. Looks GORGEOUS! Good luck to you :)
  • Options
    aalsworthaalsworth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've already posted this once, on another thread, but I am a very unhappy bride because of my venue.  

I do not recommend Rosebrook Vineyard.  I'm having my wedding there, but only because the deposit is non-refundable.  They kept some information from us about what we had access to untill we had already paid- things that are now costing us extra.  
    Find a less shaddy venue.
    Enjoy the journey, remember the destination.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards