Oklahoma

DJ for Reception and Ceremony Music

Looking for suggestions for a DJ in Oklahoma City Area. We are also looking for someone to do music at the ceremony which we are having and the State Capitol, i do not want anything fancy and crazy expensive. Any suggestions would be really apreciated!

Re: DJ for Reception and Ceremony Music

• lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not using a dj for our wedding but I have heard great things about M and M productions. A few of my friends have used them before. sorry I am not much help... but good luck!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for reply.... i am actually looking for ideas/suggestions!  I need to find someone to do music for our ceremony which is going to be at the State Capitol.
  • edited December 2011
    Black Tie Wedding DJ's.. awesome personalitly and good prices too! Jess is a wonderful guy!

jess@shakerattleroll.com
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • YogisBooBooYogisBooBoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brian of Spin this Entertainment is doing the music for the ceremony and reception that I'm having at the Oklahoma History Center. I'm getting him for a great price and he's easy to talk with and work with.

http://www.spinthisentertainment.com/index.php
  • edited December 2011
    I've seen really good things on here about Buff from the radio - 96.1? google and you'll find him - but haven't heard him.  I've also heard great things about Box Talent - haven't used them either, sorry that's not a real experience!  Our dj was chasen with tulsa wedding djs - he was great and very setting-appropriate, not overpowering. 
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I just did a google search for state capitol wedding and found this:

We booked with Tulsa Wedding Dj's and just had our final meeting they are taking care of our Ceremony microphones/music/timing and making sure everyone is ready to go(big releief) . I was at two weddings last summer and they had one indoor and no microphones, even though it was a small venue, the echo made it SO annoying that I could not hear a word the minister was saying or the bride and groom!!

The other wedding was outside, I was 5 rows back the wind was not blowing to hard and we heard the violin playing, the bride and groom walked up and the music stopped...silence..we could hear NOTHING the minister was slightly loud but it was still ANOOYING so I made it a point to have somone take care of this for me!

They are also providing the DJ at our reception) I would highly recommend them, they have been great to work with and easy to plan with via the online planner they have setup with us. www.TulsaWeddingDj.Com

• mila0270mila0270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try Arenalin Entertainment; I am using them and they are very reasonable and personable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards