Oklahoma

Plans For the Week?

Hi ladies!

What are your plans for this coming week?  Both WR and NWR?

Anniversary image

Re: Plans For the Week?

• edited December 2011
    I no longer have WR, but I do have NWR!

Monday:  Work, Bible Study
    Tuesday:  Work, Zumba
    Wednesday:  Work, Church
    Thursday:  Work, Power Strength and Zumba
    Friday:  Work
    Saturday:  Nothing yet!
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    I'm off wrk Monday so I've got 3 appts with different vendors. Caterer, linens and day of coordinator. Fingers crossed they're successful!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_plans-week-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:127Discussion:304df3b4-3bbe-4b87-be5a-f377ad87e215Post:5d6ce8ca-87a9-4359-8998-de0946623f2c">Re: Plans For the Week?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm off wrk Monday so I've got 3 appts with different vendors. Caterer, linens and day of coordinator. Fingers crossed they're successful!
    Posted by Jillianne322[/QUOTE]

<div>I hope they work out for you!  </div>
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    So far so good! I found the linens and the caterer!
  • JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Monday- Work, and meeting with Gigi's Cupcakes to go over final details and make sure everything was good. Good thing we did this. They put down one of the cupcakes incorrectly. 
    Tuesday- Work and our FINAL premarital counseling session. 8 sessions...whew! Give final headcount to our reception venue
    Wednesday- Work. Zayne works Wednesday nights so I spend time with my best friend catching up with her. Some times we go out for a cupcake, dinner, or coffee depends on our mood.
    Thursday- Work and knocking some more of our favors.
    Friday- Work and who knows what? Hopefully something fun!
    Saturday- Haircut and making sure I have everything together for our wedding on the 22nd!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards