Oklahoma

** Knot Annie ** Or ANY Mod **

I've sent the following email several times now, but thought I'd try posting it here once again, just to cover more bases.

TIA!!!

------------------------------------------

I am the mod for the Oklahoma board, but I haven't been able to get my login to work over there for a few months now.  After getting married and switching over to The Nest back in October 2010, I created a new profile because I always had trouble with my original one.  It has a period in it, and I believe that's why I had so many issues with it.  So for a while I was going back and forth between profile, and now my old profile just doesn't work at all.  (I get an error)

Is there any way that my old profile can be disabled and my new one can be made the Mod of the Oklahoma board on The Knot?

The username for my current profile is TishaPayne.  My old username (that doesn't work correctly any longer!) is Tisha.

That's Tisha with a period (.) after it.

I need for that one to be disabled and replaced with TishaPayne if possible.  Please let me know if this is doable.  I haven't been able to moderate the Oklahoma board in a few months now.

Missing our little turkey.
Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards