Oklahoma

Tulsa Photog Rave

I did my boudoir photos with Natalie at Apertures Photo and I have nothing but good things to say about the entire experience.

I was completely terrified, but Natalie was incredibly professional and put me at ease while also making me feel confident.  She was creative, easy to work with and didn’t watch the clock. Also, she put no limit on what she would shoot or print. I know some photogs/print shops won’t let you do certain things and she was open to anything.

Her price was amazing. For an hour shoot (it was actually an hour and a half), photo touch ups, a CD of all my photos, a simple printed album and color personalization (some only BW, some BW with one color) she charged me $150-a complete deal!

She got my CD with printed photos to me within 10 days (this also includes the 4th of July holiday time, so really about a week).

My photos are amazing. I could NOT say enough good things about the photos. They are works of art and  completely beautiful.  So much more than I expected even in my wildest dreams.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards