Oklahoma
Options

Lighting for Reception - my tip!

I wanted to post this today as I really don't get on here much! But hope to more now that my planning is coming to a close with only 3 months left! I have a HUGE TIP for everyone...LIGHTING!! I have been watching these shows on WE and the one thing I have noticed is the LIGHTING! David Tutera had a show on last season talking about how lighting can really add to everything else, we just did our final consult with the company that is providing lighting and we are super excited! We have been able to cut our decorating expenses in HALF at this point as the lighting is goign to take care of it. We are matching our bridesmaids dresses in the color and we are adding a few custom monograms behind the cake and on the dance floor...I would highly recommend calling Empire Lighting Design(we found them in Brides of Oklahoma magazine) www.empirelightingdesign.com, our total lighting quote was about 1800.00 but we have a large room. We were spending 3000 on flowers, candles, dumb toole all around, christmas lights, little table lights and more...they have saved us about 1500.00!I know they have done other events for around 500.00 also...My tip of the Day! Ciao!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards