Oklahoma

The little things...

Do you ever look at picture of weddings and think "wow! I would have never thought of that!!"? Is there anything in your wedding that you would say someone would think the same or do you have a favorite detail that you're excited about? 
For the ladies that have already tied the knot, what was your favorite detail or what did you get the most compliments on?

I love that I have purchased several things from Etsy. Not only am I helping someone with their small business but I'm getting things that are handmade and not every bride has! I would say one of my most favorite purchases on Etsy has been this:

I purchased one for myself with my future last name, and I also purchased one for my bridesmaids with their first name. I think this a nice little touch to add to my wedding photos. Smile

Re: The little things...

• edited December 2011
    The color under my dress was something greatly talked about and our MR and MRS chair sashes.  No one really realized that 99.9% of our wedding was DIY.

The big talk at our wedding was that my dress was handmade by my mother, so that was very special.  

Our wedding doesn't really count though, cuz our cake crashed to the ground before we even arrived to the reception. SOOOO everything was kinda hush hush and awkward for a while. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards