Oklahoma
Options

Catering??? (OKC)

I've gone through the first 8 pages on here and can hardley find any catering recs.

I see Michaels and Johnnies.  I know several venues in the area make you use their food, but are there any brides that used/are using outside caterers that they can recomend?

I'm helping a good friend of mine plan a 2011 wedding and I live in Ohio...she lives in OKC.

THANKS!

Re: Catering??? (OKC)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Cheevers and their food is very good.  I also heard good things about Aunt Pitty Pats.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I been to weddings done by Big Truck Tacos.  Tons of fun, and really tasty.  Not for everyone, of course, but awesome if it fits the mood....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know this isn't helpful but I live in OKC and am planning a wedding in Ohio. :) 
  • Options
    NorthCutie93NorthCutie93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Abbey Road for my wedding and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_catering-okc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:58119719-f269-4ccb-b376-6ae939749462Post:4fc64832-cc77-4d20-b815-2d77fffa3af1">Re: Catering??? (OKC)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know this isn't helpful but I live in OKC and am planning a wedding in Ohio. :) 
    Posted by mbarnhart[/QUOTE]

hahahaha  That's awesome! Where in Ohio? Can I help at all?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards