Oklahoma

Fossil Creek Ranch (Ada, OK)

Hello ladies!  I wondered if any of you can give me some information about Fossil Creek Ranch.  I've sent a request for information through their website (and called but no one answered) and while I wait for the return email, wondered if you ladies could fill me in on this place.

What is their pricing? Do they book fast? Are you able to do indoor wedding ceremonies there? What are the room rates? Do you bring in your own catering service? Do they offer catering of their own?

Anything else you could give me would be greatly appreciated!  I'm trying to help coordinate a wedding for a good friend of mine.  I live in Ohio and she lives in OKC.  So - I'm going in blind here! LOL  THANKS!

Re: Fossil Creek Ranch (Ada, OK)

• edited December 2011
    No one??? 

I just got their pricing and they are CHEEEEEEEAAAAAAPPPPPP!  Has anyone used their facility?? Is it bare? Is it terrible? What's the deal-io?
  • edited December 2011
    Well what are the prices?? I'm very interested now!
  • edited December 2011
    Email amanda@embellishedweddingsok.com

She was my planner and I know she did a wedding at Fossil Creek! If you need a planner she can help you and she knows all about Fossil Creek!
  • It's really beautiful if you're going for an outdoor wedding, but the indoor area is actually really small. My boyfriend and I just attended a banquet there and with less than 100 people we were crammed in there. He commented on how beautiful it was, which it is, and I suggested that we could have our wedding there. He even noticed that it would not be big enough for our wedding, though. If you're going for a small wedding or outdoor, though, it's amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards