Oklahoma
Options

Venue that allows outside alcohol?

Me and my fiance' are avid homebrewers and it is important to us to find a venue that will allow outside alcohol. So far this is tougher than I though - does anybody have any suggestions? We live in Tulsa.

Thanks!
Lisa

Re: Venue that allows outside alcohol?

• Options
    mjbecker32mjbecker32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have just the place. It's called Vesica Piscis. It's located in Catoosa, but it's only about 20 minutes from South Tulsa. http://vesicapiscischapel.com/ It's wonderfully beautiful. I do believe the bartender cost about 400 dollars, bc the venue itself doesn't have a liquor license. You can bring your own beer and wine. Hope this helps. This is the first place I have found that lets your bring your own beer. 
  • Options
    JLimbergJLimberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ovations Event Center in Sapulpa allows outside alcohol and catering-- $500 for Friday and Saturday.  Not bad...  
    "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no greater commandment than these." - Mark 12:30-31 studiowestway.com facebook.com/studiowestway
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not in Tulsa, but just in case someone does a search I though I'd mention that the Santa Fe Depot in Norman allows you to bring in alcohol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards